Operated by caring individuals who focus on protection and rehabilitation of elephants, tourism activities give them the opportunity to support themselves.
Day Tour includes:
• Pick up from hotel
• Check in (passport number for insurance, coffee corner, free T-shirt)
• Welcome and introduction 5-10 minutes
• Preparation of elephant food and healthy treats 30 minutes
• Meet & feed 20 minutes
• Elephant bathing – the white mud sand spa 20 minutes – herbals pond 20 minutes
• Shower time and change the clothes 20 minutes
• Thai cooking class 30 minutes
• Lunch (Thai food buffet) 30 minutes
• Transfer back
*Afternoon session starts with lunch & Thai cooking class first*
Price: THB 3,000 per Adult / THB 2,500 per Child
Private VIP: THB 7,000 per Adult / THB 5,000 per Child (under 3 years free) (4-9 years is child)
*Private elephant (2-5 persons/elephant) Program area, Thai cooking class, activity, guild, hotel transfer and extended program time to 4.30 hours.